The Tula Baby Carrier is a very popular and generous sized Baby carrier. The following information is direct from Tula themselves.
• Front and back carry
• From 7kg – 20kg
• Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
The designs below are in stock and ready for posting. We keep a large stock of Tula ready to post. Unfortunately Tula’s terms and conditions do not allow us to ship outside of the UK.
1)Pricing. We mostly get our Tula from the EU and price accordingly, some stock is brought in from Tula in the US, which may be exclusive fabrics, or may be to maintain stock levels. These slings are a little more expensive to cover additional customs costs.
2)Boxes. Most (but not all) Tula supplied from the EU come in a box. Most supplied from the US do not. If we get it in a box we will send it to you in a box. We don’t remove them purely to save on postage costs. If a box is particularly important to you, please ask if you will be getting one before you buy.